Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Correct me if I am wrong

Bill_S

There is a V3i on ebay that has a blue max coil listed with it. I told the person selling it that I didnt think it would work with the v3i. His response was - THE SMALL COIL DOES WORK WITH THE SPECTRA, I BOUGHT THE COIL FROM A FRIEND THAT SOLD HIS V3I FOR AN E TRAC THANKS WAYNE.

I thought that was the coil for the XLT etc.

He's wrong, you are correct.

[attachment 205396 2011-07-25_121851.jpg]

I tried to tell him so that someone wouldnt buy the package deal just to find out the coil dont work.....Oh well......;o)

Not everyone believes me either.

I've done the same thing with some listings on e-bay also Bill. Usually the seller is very appreciative (it will eventually save everyone a big hassle) and some don't want to be bothered . . .go figure. You did what you could to help . . .

Might be why its for sale. The combo didn't work to well.It might work in 1 freq. but would not do very good. Yazoo

I messaged him and informed him to change his listing and explained the coil difference.I havent checked the listing to see if he did.