Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

corrupt SD Card

Raoul

Hi Andrew maybe you can help me? i just bought a Navsoon car GPS and it seems as the SD card may be corrupt as i cant get the map to work i thought i may be a slow learner so i took it to my mate who has one similar and he couldn't get get it to go to a location either.
So we copied his map which is the same as mine but a later year i'm running IGO my way 2006 plus and his is the 2007 map when i put the SD card in i get ..... GPS SOFTWARE NOT FOUND PLEASE SELECT A PATH IN FILE MANAGER.
The funny part is all the other programs seem to work Flash,Video,Music, Picture E.book Calculator .
Anyways if you can help it would be great and if you can't Thanks for the service you give to us guys, you also helped me a couple of years ago with my hand held Garmin
Thanks mate :thumbup: Raoul

Ouch. This is an old question that I missed. Sorry guys, I was so busy lately that I had hardly time to visit any forums...
Simply copying the maps from one unit to another will rarely work - most manufacturers have the maps locked to a specific unit. Your best chance may be to contact unit manufacturer and request map replacement... However, don't hold your breath. Not many GPS manufacturers go out of the way to serve their customers.