Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CORS 3.5 X 6.5 DD Shrew coil for LST

Looking at this one for trashy park settings, my ground has fairly high mineralization. Currently my small coil is the Tesoro 5.75 round concentric. Anyone had any experience with the Shrew coil? Would the Tesoro 5.75 DD be just as effective? Now that I think about , the Shred may be good for gold sniping in crevices.

was that a question or a statement :shrug:

I have one for my F19 not a depth demon but great at snipping shallow coins in the trash pile, sure it will do well on gold also.

AJ

More of a question, like Monte, I do like the 5.75 concentric. But, I have found that the concentrics in my soil can be very noisy. My question would be more of whether to go with the Tesoro 5.75 DD or the Shrew?

depends on what you want it for the shrew is not going to be as deep as the Tesoro 6" DD coil. shrew has better separation, always some sort of trade off in this detecting game :poke:

maybe do what I do if I cant make up my mind toss a coin its quite an interesting experiment and I 100% guarantee you will get the coil you want.

AJ