Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CORS & NEL coil ?

Rebel1

I see both of these for the AT Gold and in the same sizes. Are they they same coil with different names?

I have the NEL BIG, and I see no physical difference between the two. It sure looks like they came from the same mold. As for the innards, who knows?
You could follow the trail for a seller on the -bay he has a phone number listed. I am sure he could answer your question. The BIG coil works well for me, BUT I need to use the ProSwing if I swing it for more than a half-hour or so. Pin-pointing is OK but, of course, there is the learning curve and I need more practice with it when used underwater.

Let us know if you call, get a good answer and what it was. Thanks.

added: Just saw the answer: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?99,2238203,2238203#msg-2238203

Ron has a good answer in addition to saying that NEL bought DORS.