Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cortes and 10x12 concentric are a match.

thump7

I took the new to me 10x12 out for a run today, wow, I wasn't expecting the nice surprise. This coil on the Cortes HATES bottlecaps......it loves clad.....Canadian clad and I did dig the iffy washer signals. I'd say it's about an inch and a half deeper than the stock 9x8.
I had it out at a site I worked pretty good last year (I thought). It's a 1960's rodeo ground that still gets mild public traffic today. I dug all targets in the nicle/ foil range and up. only one of the dimes had any depth to it @ 5", the rest were only a couple inches deep. The coil is sensitive to being bumped, but otherwise, I am very impressed! for now it looks like the big coil is staying on.

Thump7,

I have a older 10.5" concentric donut coil I use on my Bandido II uMax...it gets similar depth...it also is sensitive to being bumped but works well.
Not sure what that means...I also have a 12x10 coil that I haven't had out yet...I'll try that one as well to see if it's sensitive to being bumped.

Cheers,

Bob

Nice haul. Is that a ring at the bottom left of the photo?