Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cortes Winner

allcav

I am proud to announce that McKinley Poteet of Georgia has won 1st prize in our contest. She will be recieving a new Cortes and be featured on the cover page of our MDI new issue. It should come out mid May or beginning of June.

Congrats on the win. a dynamic machine indeed! and now you are Hollywood famous!

I just mailed it off to you slingshot. You should see it by Saturday or Monday.

allcav said:
Never mind slingshot, his wife has chores for him to do all weekend and all next week :cry:, send it to me instead ;)

Way to go!
A big congratulations!

Its too late for this year. I will be doing another contest in about 8 months.

SkiWhiz said:
allcav said:
Never mind slingshot, his wife has chores for him to do all weekend and all next week :cry:, send it to me instead ;)
I would actually USE it, not sell it.:poke: Oh well. I want the Golden, anyway. :crazy: Wonder if they need a good field tester for the Golden.I put'em through the ultima test here in East Texas.

Can't help but be curious if McKinley Poteet of Georgia has ever read or posted in this forum?
Was the contest for others besides members of this forum??
Congratulations! Who/where ever you are!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations on my daughter winning the contest. And a special thank you to Robert and all the other folks at Tesoro for having the contest. Ya'll should have seen her face when she found out she won (still don't know if she is more excited about being in the magazine or winning the Cortes) I am proud that she won, but more proud to have a 17 year old daughter that is not embarrased to be seen out digging with her old man even when it was 42 degrees with 15+ mph winds. And yes POLEWAGGER we read the forum all the time. Thanks again everyone!

Hey Polewagger,
I only posted the contest on the forums. To be honest with you, only 16 people responded to the contest. We had it down to McKinley and a gentlemen in Austria. He took second place and you will read about it in the MDI. We have also selected some other stories and pictures for the MDI but they didn't win anything but being posted in the MDI.
The new MDI will be in color so it is a first for Tesoro.

Welcome to the Forum.. We have mighty nice people here...
..........and, I have a feeling you guys will blend in well with everyone..