Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cortes

IMHO I think it is due to the fact that the DeLeon is "basically" the same unit at a lot less $$. If the Cortes had some of the features of other company units at is price point again IMHO I think it would be used more, Beale.

J, plenty info on the Cortes, look back in this forum. I like the Cortes, also have a Golden Umax and I like that one too. The Cortes gives more info about the target than the Golden, but the Goldens tones make it a real pleasure to use and so it's a toss up which one I"ll use today. Actually, the Cortes has 9 or more tones but you have to hit the SUM switch to get the tones. I use SUM mode any time the screen display is jumpy. The coils can be interchanged on both machines. Also have a CZ7aPro and an ID Edge, almost never use either one, I just like my Tesoros better for general detecting. When targets are plentyful and close together then the Golden is my choice in that situation.