Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could the X-terra Pro be a disguised twin frequency

I thought it would be stupid for ML not to run at least beach mode in smf. If I find out it does then I will definitely be getting one.
From what I've confirmed today, it is!

The name is all and only about marketing and sales/profits. They knew the original Xterra has a following and could get extra sells because of it. The 705 is and probably always will be a top performing detector except in salt. No detector is perfect for everything but anyone that doesn't know how good the 705: has never really used one, doesn't know how to detect (or with different detectors) or falls for advertising gimmicks about the newest greatest.... 😁😉

The name is all and only about marketing and sales/profits. They knew the original Xterra has a following and could get extra sells because of it. The 705 is and probably always will be a top performing detector except in salt. No detector is perfect for everything but anyone that doesn't know how good the 705: has never really used one, doesn't know how to detect (or with different detectors) or falls for advertising gimmicks about the newest greatest.... 😁😉
Been looking for a backup beach machine. I presently use a Deus 2. I previously owned a Nox 600 but it died. After reading about the Xterra pro and the fact the Nox coils would work on the Pro,
I started watching some video's. It remonded me of a Fisher F2 in that the tones and TID were all over the place and you couldnt tell what the heck was under the coil except there was something made of metal. Im afraid after you get use to hunting with a high end machine that is extremely stable in salt water, you might go crazy listening to the Pro. I have a perfectly good Nox coil. Read it will calm down the instability in the Pro but from the video's its got a long way to go to stabilize. Rather pay the extra money and know Ive got a good target down, deep.

HH
Donna(NJ)

That is what my friend said about the 2 he had and hates them for dirt hunting. On the beach I dig everything except iron and suspected bottle caps. This guy says the same thing