Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could use some prayers......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Had a lot of curve balls the last 6 months. Back in the fall I had to have melanoma cancer surgery. It was right by my right eye (stage 2). They put me to sleep and started carving. They also had to remove lymph nodes to check them. A plastic surgeon was called in because the how close to my eye it was. PRAISE GOD they got it all and it had not spread to the lymph nodes. Also 6 months ago I had blood in my urine. A CT showed a large hymangioma on my liver I had an MRI 17 days ago to check if it is growing. (No results yet) Today I had 16+ biopsies done on my prostate because an MRI showed a legion on it. It was rated a 3 of 5. They said 4-5 is cancer. Should have results next week. Since the procedure this morning I have been running a fever, blood in my urine and, trouble urinating. I would appreciate prayers for these matters. They said if I can't keep the fever down below 101 I need to go to ER. I have been reading James 1:2-8 and 12 every day. To Him be the glory no matter what. Thank you my friends.

Prayers made for good results, Doctor's plans and technician's accuracy. Put it in the Lord's hands relieve your mind.

Had a lot of curve balls the last 6 months. Back in the fall I had to have melanoma cancer surgery. It was right by my right eye (stage 2). They put me to sleep and started carving. They also had to remove lymph nodes to check them. A plastic surgeon was called in because the how close to my eye it was. PRAISE GOD they got it all and it had not spread to the lymph nodes. Also 6 months ago I had blood in my urine. A CT showed a large hymangioma on my liver I had an MRI 17 days ago to check if it is growing. (No results yet) Today I had 16+ biopsies done on my prostate because an MRI showed a legion on it. It was rated a 3 of 5. They said 4-5 is cancer. Should have results next week. Since the procedure this morning I have been running a fever, blood in my urine and, trouble urinating. I would appreciate prayers for these matters. They said if I can't keep the fever down below 101 I need to go to ER. I have been reading James 1:2-8 and 12 every day. To Him be the glory no matter what. Thank you my friends.
🙏

Praying for you Mike. I’ve been off forum for quiet a while. Was known as KyBud in the past Health problems has had me down and out of detecting. But getting back into it in the near future, God willing. Will keep you in my prayers. God Bless..

Praying for you Mike. I’ve been off forum for quiet a while. Was known as KyBud in the past Health problems has had me down and out of detecting. But getting back into it in the near future, God willing. Will keep you in my prayers. God Bless..
Where is Kentucky are you? I am in larue county. I don’t get on here like I used to but am wanting to get to detecting more myself.

In JESUS name heal him LORD. :help: :please:

Attachments

• 610Pk6Eg3CL._AC_.jpg
    610Pk6Eg3CL._AC_.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
  • jesus-loves-me-wallpaper-8.jpg
    jesus-loves-me-wallpaper-8.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
The Prayer of Faith
Jas 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Jas 5:14
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
This poor woman with the issue of blood 12 years knew she had to get to the head of the stream where she could get a good cold drink of water.
Mat 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
She knew she could not speak of this. Most likely someone would have told her don't you go out in that crowd with the issue of blood if you touch anyone, they will have imputed uncleanness.
Listen to what Jesus told her.
Mat 9:20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:

She was looking for the name
Mat 9:22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Prayers sent for you Mike. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Prayers sent for you and yours. I had two malignant melanomas removed from my front and back left shoulder about 8 years ago. The shots they gave me to numb the area felt like monster wasps stinging me! Been going to a dermatologist for check ups on an annual basis and so far everything is good. Getting old ain't for sissies! Keep us posted on your progress.

Mike God be with you and your family I pray in the name of Jesus you are to be healed!
Mark