Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couldn't believe my eyes

usace

Morning hunt at an old farm house with the at pro gets two half dollars out of the same hole. 1954 Ben Franklin@1936 Walking Liberty. This is my first post so hello. I'll have to get my son to show me how to put pictures on here. I'll post them later. Thanks

n/t

Thanks. I detected years ago with a Bounty Hunter Land Star. I started reading this forum and I got hooked again so I ordered the AT PRO and a Garrett pin pointer 4 weeks ago. Reading this forum has helped me learn the pro a lot quicker.

Congratulations. Two in one hole and different coins. Both of these are on my wish list. Be glad when you post photos and look forward to what else you find at this location. Happy hunting, you've already got good luck.

Any silver half is a special find, but 2 in the same hole is down right great. Congrats. HH jim tn

Now thats a Pair in the Hand! :surprised: I like those Franklins...never found one, or a Walker either for that matter, but I sure dream about those Franklins for some reason...
Mud

Congrats!! it's very nice to find twins. I found several times, two, three and more pieces together, sometimes with more than 100 years ... nap in the shade of a tree is generally known and also the madness of lovers ....:rofl:
locate and devote your attention a little special to these sites give good results

NIce!!! Love those Walkers, and it seems that the Ben's are pretty rare finds. I haven't found either, just a Barber (1906 O), so both are on my wish list. :clap:

Thanks everyone! I'm going back to this farm this weekend. There is a lot of this yard left to hunt.

Nice! Congrats and welcome to garrett lol, gotta love these machines eh. Best of luck on the next go round there. cheers an HH.

Jon

Nice
Welcome to the site