Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couldn't Find a 1270 so I got a1266X

Woodchuck

Be longing for my ole friend 1270X had to pawn it when my wife had car repo so had to hock my 1270X. Just acquired a 1266X I hope it comes close to a 1270X. never had a 1266X. Now if only my health would cooperate I might get to play with it. Anybody want to trade a nice 1266X for a 1270X LOL I know just call me :crazy: but then again oxygen deprived will do that to you LOL

Congrats on the 1266x, you will never get a machine to feel better in your hand than a 1266x. Did you get a pretty nice one? If you have time a feel up to it I am sure most would like to see some pictures of it. I always enjoy checking them out on the auction sites. Those machines have been through a lot over the years. I have had both the 1266x and the 1265x both were good machines.

My brother MarkCZ was out in his front yard messing around with one of his detectors and a neighbor came over and gave him a pretty nice 1266x, now that was a good deal.

I still have my 1270 but I haven't been using it much, it is kind of a collectors detector. I got it off my brother Mark and he got it from Bill Ladd of the Diggers show and it is signed by Bill and was used on one of the shows. It's a good detector but a little on the heavy side for my bad wrist.

Ron in WV

Yeah WV62 1270X might be a little heavy but boy can it find the Blink and its a decent coin machine ! at least mine was.The machine I had use to be Amcjavelin machine . The 1266 I got coming is coming from Richard Robinson. ... I saw pics and price and I jumped on it ! before anybody grabbed it . I know I lucked out. Like the 1270X they don't sit once someone puts it up for sale.

.....I got a 1266X and it goes deep....took it to many of my sites that I thought was worked out and boy was I wrong!!....Found a lot of deep coins with a lot of deep pull tabs and a 10K gold ring that I estimate has been lost ofr for at least 50 years.