Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

counted my clad today...

gunwolf

I'm bored and wanted to see if I am getting close to using my clad for a new Garrett Carrot, and use my other as a backup... I just started back to MDing at the beginning of March, since then I have found 80 nickels, 430 dimes, and 224 Quarters, and I have not yet counted the copper cents, I have two piles of zincs, 68 of those that can be saved and rolled , and too many half gone or half toasted to count. so I'm a bit over $100, when I come off my 'down time" I may just pull a few clad hunting days ...

Wow, that a good count for just three months! You’re way ahead of me on dimes but I have slightly more quarters, gotta love a college town!!! My black Garrett gave up the ghost two years ago and Im very satisfied with the newer orange carrot. I like the option to go quiet and the three different sensitivity levels.

I recently did my clad laundry. Had a lot of zinc pennies and tumbled them for hours. Tossed a few of the zincs that were obviously toast. Credit union coin counter said i cashed in just over 173 dollars. The vast majority of the damaged zincs got counted. over 1100 of them. I dig a lot of zinc at the beach.

George, you’re lucky you can keep zincolns. Unless they are on the surface, if they go under for even 3-4 days then they bubble up like acid dropped on them. I was hoping to get $100 for the first six months, just counted and $110 and thats just the clad and I dont count pennies

You have done very good since March.
That carrot is nice. I have one, but am still using my original pro Pointer that I bought in 2009.
I have dropped it a few times, but it has never failed me.