Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple months of firsts for me with the Fisher F75 gold

Goondock

I've been very fortunate to get on some decent sites with the F75 i bought a few months ago. So far I really like the detector. There are some things I'm getting used to but I can't argue with results. I've had quite a few firsts for me.

1st Buffalo Nickel 1920
1st V Nickel 1909
1st Barber Dime 1892 S key date (not pictured)
1st Seated dime 1877 (very toasty, fire damage)
Oldest coin ever 1873 IHP

All but the V nickel were found in Idaho on private permissions. The V nickel was found in Nevada.

Thanks for looking, GL, HH

Nice finds. I will be going out to my place in AZ and want to use my unused 75 in a wash where my wife eyeballed a V nickel and some other stuff.

Goondock
Looks like you and that f75 are pairing up nicely, that is some nice finds right there, way better than what I'm finding. Nice variety also.

Awesome! I love this hobby! Question for you. I have had my F4 for nearly three years now, this summer I tried the F75 Gold, I hunted with it for about a month heavy, I might be spoiled by my F4, but the F75 was way too noisy for me, exhausted me from listening to it all the time, lot's of high signals, so many I started to ignore them, BAD THING TO DO, the last straw was when I hunted a front yard on my son's farm for two hours with the F75, basically gridding it off, after I took my F4 over the same area and within 5 minutes found 2 Wheaties! I wore myself out searching the internet for how to not get so many high junk signals and cut the chatter, then I gave up and sold it. Still have my trusty F4, maybe I was wrong, but I find quite a bit of cool stuff with it. Does your F75 chatter? Very few places I went did it not chatter at least 5-10 times on one swing! Is that normal? Just wondering, thanks.