Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple More!

nugget

Hi all, the watch is an Omega Constellation ladies watch I found at Surfers Paradise, worth $1,020 USD. The nugget on the left was found with the tracker IV the other an SD2100. Sorry about pic quality we need a new camera. http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc37/Nugget63/?action=view&current=3a4d4044.pbw

DUDE!!! I wanna move to where you live!!!...:please:

I can only wish to find the stuff you have found...

Great job,

BH-LandStar

Keep swinging dude and you'll find heaps of goodies, it all comes down to time on the ground. Not everyone can swing for 10 to 14hrs a day!!! Don't forget that I detect full time for a living, if I was'nt finding as much as I do I'd have to go back working for someone else. YUK :detecting:

Darn...I have to move next to a beach :nopity:...lol...I am really gonna hit the ground come spring...if it kills me:stretcher:...lol...Best I have found here in the City of SorryExcuse (Syracuse) is one silver quarter, one Piece Dollar, and 3 merc dimes...I found a hot rock the other day, it is not magnetic, so I have no idea what it is? Nickel slag from a nearby plating company??? Hard to take a good pic of it too...

HH,

BH-LandStar

I have found an amazing selection of gold and silver jewelery in tots lots, my first ring with the tracker IV was an 18k yellow and white gold ring, with 5 stones, I don't think they are diamonds. I found it in my favouritre local park, I have found 12 gold rings from memory at this park alone, as well as a 9k gold mens chain bracelet valued at $357 aud. I have also found about 15 silver rings, maybe more? and old pre decimal coins around 5 half pennies, 5 or 6 pennies a couple of threepences and 2 sixpences. I average about $15 a night and usually a piece or two of junk jewelery or a gold or silver item it varies. They have done some renovations on the wading pool at this park and did'nt put down a concrete floor, YIPPEE. I'll be able to detect and snorkel easily soon. Just to memory one night I found a beautiful Ladies sapphire and diamond ring, 9K, within 5 paces I found a 9K childs signet ring, also with a sapphire in it. I won the detector find of the month at my metal detecting club for that effort. Keep on swinging dude your turn WILL come. regards Nugget.:detecting: