Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

couple nice finds for me today

mdholedigger

it was a slow start but i managed a few nice goodies:detecting:.........my first chinese coin:crazy:........looks to be 1700-1800's.......an artillery shell:clap:....two round balls:bouncy:.... an oval button:lol: and a little tomback button.:cool:..

[attachment 26831 Picture071small.jpg]

[attachment 26832 Picture072small1.jpg]

[attachment 26833 Picture073small.jpg]

[attachment 26834 Picture076small.jpg]

Congratulations on your first Chinese coin holedigger! From the look of it, despite the wear, it's from the dynasty of Kang Hsi T'ung Pao, what we call a Boo coin, Minted by the Board of Revenue, so dates about 1661-1722 a.d. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone! I found a wonderful hoard of Chinese coins at an old settlement not too long ago, and between my hubby and I, we found close to 200 coins. The earlies dates 1621. A very interesting collector's item. Well done.
Angela:cheers::detecting::)

I have found several chinese cash coins I wonder if Coolies working on the railroad Brought them?
Are you near the rails?
Nice finds,MD

hey monte.............there are rails around this area but non with in several miles of where i found this coin.......interesting concept thought..........