Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple of firsts for me today

Hey Everyone,
I Had to take the car in for service so I threw the F2 in the car to keep me busy. Glad I packed it, I had a great hunt. I found 4 nice pieces of silver which is my most ever in a hunt and includes my first silver nickel. I also found a bunch of wheats and the cool button which I know nothing about, maybe someone here knows? The company is still in business so I sent them the story and pics maybe they can ID it and tell me the age.
Thanks for looking,
Glenn

Nice finds.

Let us know about the button when you find out something.

HH,

Those are really cool. congrats on your finds.. Keep us posted on the button

Awesome! Are those from the lawn of the car place? Or did you go somewhere else nearby while it was being fixed?

Thanks for the nice replies, nothing on the button yet. Hey PAshooter, I found them at a place near where I get the car serviced.
Glenn

Got an email from the mfgr on the button, they don't keep track of their history or buttons. I put it up in the relic hunting section.
Glenn