Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

couple of questions.

Big Red

Does the AT Pro have camlocks? Does this detector have the same poor quality, poor balance, wobbly pole feel of the ace 250? I ask this cause what I see is it looks a lot like the ace 250.

I'd say the same set up as the 250. No cam locks, short arm cuff, and slight wobbly rods connections, BUT I will says it's one darn good detector!! seperates great goes deeeppp!, and has the iron ID. I don't regret owning one. I love it.JMO

I've an ace 250,and mine doesn't have a rod wobble, also the build quality is good, on the one I have.

Wow! I have used both my ACE's in the water (modified to be water proof), on top of frozen water, in the snow, been packed in a suitcase for thousands of miles in flight and found countless coins, rings & relics across north America, all without camlocks and have never witnessed a wobble. Those things never even occurred to me either. I have heard of camlocks wearing out and needing to be relaced though. I use my detectors a lot. I doubt if camlocks would work out for me.

Each to his/her own I guess..... :shrug:

Where does it say hate? I have owned 5 ace 250s....and they are what there are. However its a $200 detector.....but if the atpro has the same setup...its hard to spend $600 on one.

$594 for detector + 16 for cam-lock + 35 for arm rest extension + 35 for headset adapter. So for $680 you get a $900+ detector.
It was still a good deal for me.

Hay Big Red
Don't get one. they ain't worth a *&^%. I have to dig too deep to get to the coins I have been finding. It makes me get into the salt and fresh water to find targets as well.
I wish I had never bought one of these machines. It is making me work too hard.