Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

couple of wheats and something wierd

Rick1-2

beautiful weather today and had to go to a town about 40 miles from me so took the at pro, when i got there i googled parks and several came up, the first one i went to was punny and full of people, the second one was in a real old looking neighborhood and was a big field with just a tot lot that looked antique, hit the tot lot first and its like if someone saw me coming and emptied several rolls of pennies, they were everywhere, found nothing else there, so then went to a BIG. oak tree close by and there was iron everywhere, i had the wrong coil, had the stock one, but still manage to pull out some clad and a couple of wheats, they were about 8 inc deep and rang up a 85-86 i was hoping siver but couldn't believe when i saw them, i got a faint high tone but no display and ended up being a quarter, it was way down there deeper than the pennies, have to try that one when i have more time, ended up with 1.25 in clad but had fun and found a park with potential

some kind of pin, i guess, it rang in the 70s, any suggestions

and this is the weird thing, its a 556 shell cut to fit that plastic piece, my buddy says its a crack pipe what u guys think

That square thingy kind of looks like an old type of pin with a removable face. That other cartridge thingy probably is a crack pipe.

The 5.56 "crack pipe" is a cut off M16 round made in 2010, it has a sealed primer crimped in for use in automatic fire. The pin is cool looking but I cant say I've ever seen one like that.

Rick 1-2 ,
You don't suppose the square item could be a type of funky ear ring do you?
Maybe not..
The 556 shell is wierd...maybe a drug pipe....or maybe just something a kid had and wanted to see if the plastic fit !?!

I know what you mean with warm days and a crowded park...!
Ive one like that and. The last few trips had ALOT of ppl flooding in
Think the next good drizzly,cloudy., yukky day will be my next hunt!lol
You know??
Anyways , best of luck and HH
HaloEffect426