Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couples

senda

Hi buddies
For several months it did not come to the beach to detect. Bad weather, tides a crappy hours, fatigue of daily work ... those things that keep us out.
The last Sunday I returned to one of my favorite beaches. The tide was at noon, the weather was cloudy and it was a little cold. Ideal to be quiet and uncomfortable viewers.
I did not have much hope, really. this beach is more detected and view Beyonce's ass ... but due to snowfall the mainland is impossible.
The Sov GT had the batteries on the brink of death but endured more than three hours ...
uno_zpsd2fb5421.jpg

The first signs were two coins worthless, the third sign appeared small (0.4 grams) of silver. A Denier of the feudal territory of Abbey of St. Martin of Tours in France. This coin is the twelfth century, years 1150/1200 ....
tres_zps11308798.jpg

cuatro_zps3adc3713.jpg

kept working the area, slowly, crisscrossing the area, swimming up and down. An hour later came the second coin, 2 maravedis of the Catholic Kings, XVI century copper.
dos_zpse14d799d.jpg

cinco_zps971eef9c.jpg

seis_zpsdf3f7961.jpg

In addition, a ring of silver with a big glass,an earring ear,
nueve_zpsd5cf3f43.jpg

two leads and a fishing tackle,
ocho_zps5fc184f5.jpg

two wonderful toys cars
siete_zps77fb98de.jpg

and some clad.
diez_zps9a709d79.jpg

Last year, in the same place I recovered a piece of French Brittany 1420 and 8 maravedis of Carlos III in 1781.
once_zpsb146aba1.jpg

This situation is strange, no data wrecks on this beach and there is a piece of tune, that of 1781. Researching the local press and talking to knowledgeable people I have come to the conclusion that they are of a shipwreck on the beach adjacent to the port. His remains were discovered by dredging the entrance. Dredge sand was deposited on the beach. I am trying to contact people from the local museum.
Thanks for looking, happy to share with you all. forgive the faults and mistakes.
regards

"kept working the area, slowly, crisscrossing the area, swimming up and down. An hour later came the second coin, 2 maravedis of the Catholic Kings, XVI century copper. "
correct is:
"kept working the area, slowly, crisscrossing the area, Walking up and down the beach. An hour later came the second coin, 2 maravedis of the Catholic Kings, XVI century copper. "
sorry

Compared to what I find, you beat me by at least 300 years.

Stunning! :drool:

Nice work pulling some booty out of Beyonce' Butt Beach!:rofl: I hope your weather begins to improve so you can hit Kim Kardashian Cove...thats where the REAL money is at!
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Stunning! :drool:

Nice work pulling some booty out of Beyonce' Butt Beach!:rofl: I hope your weather begins to improve so you can hit Kim Kardashian Cove...thats where the REAL money is at!
Mud

Wouldn't that be "pulling booty out of Booty Beach"? :yikes: :rofl:

-pete

It will be very hard to explain ... how many people watched the videos (and ass) Beyonce? The same people who have looked at this beach....
What happens to my google translator? Mr Google, do I owe you money?:rofl: