Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cozumel

arclyt

Going to the Aura Secrets in Cozumel for a week March 9th--anyone by chance going to be around that area and anyone hunt the beaches that are accessible from the roadways, plan on renting a car for a day and visit some remote areas.

I am down in Mexico now detecting. I have detected lots of different beaches. Remote beach= less people= less goodies. Stick to the roads well traveled for your short time there.

Dave

I stayed at the Allegro last year and I made sure to take my unit, at the time I had a SandShark. I only got the chance to hit our beach, which was ok since I found a Silver Ring, a watch and a lot of coins and many pieces of jewelry. the only problem I had was the SandShark is a PI machine and I dug my fair share of iron and such..... but! the thing hit on the smallest stuff it seemed, which I liked.

I would suggest you hit the beach where you are staying.....you should be able to hookup with something. and, if possible, go to San Francisco, or Paradise Beach. these 2 places get a lot of cruise & Island traffic. stay the day, and go dig what you can. I hear people have good success out under the water toys, but you will need some dive equipment or snorkeling gear.

I'm looking forward to seeing your finds

Thanks for the reply lookin4gld I will work the beach i will be at but from what i hear it is not very big and the shallow water is rocky so not much of a sandy bottom. I did hear of Paradise beach and now of San Francisco thanks to you. also i will look into resorts that used to be before hurricanes and hit the sand by them. Hope i have so good postings when i return.

I will be there starting on the 9th-15th. Me and my wife will be diving during the day and I will be detecting in the afternoons. Feel free to send me a message. I have looking forward to this trip for months!