Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CP-100 Cache Probe

yogaguy

Hi All. I wrote on the forum awhile ago about electronic pinpointers and asked what people thought were the best models out there. I came across an electronic ground-piercing model that has a thin stainless steel 8 inch probe rod on it. It is called the CP-100 Cache probe and I was just wondering if anyone has used it before or know of anyone that has? I really like the uniprobe, and it's the one I'll porbably most likely buy. But I was just wondering about this CP-100 model. It does'nt run in an all-metal mode, as it rejects most iron and bottle caps it said in the ad. So I guess I was wondering if all-metal detecting probes are the top choice, or if a discriminating one like the CP-100 would be a good option also? Thank's guys. Sincerely, Randy

Test Driving the CP-100 Pinpointing Probe
http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/cp100.html

PINPOINTING PROBES
http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/probes.html

I have a Tinytec, White's Bullseye and the Sunray X1 Probe. I am thinking of getting a Sunray probe for my Sov as well but the downside is that they add weight to an already heavy machine; it is shaft mounted on the Quattro. Of the first two, I prefer the Tinytec as you can push the probe tip down 1-3 inches to pinpoint the shallow targets.