Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crazy good hunt w/o any planning or research!!!

My fellow treasure hunters!!! We did it completely differently this time!! No following local legends or extensive research (that's for next week!!), but rather just jumped into the car and drove without any clear destination - and it was amazing!!! One of my favorite outings for sure!! Thank you for coming along!! No ads, short video, as usual :)

https://youtu.be/e2MMCy1CWQI

Nice hunt guys.......... wish I had been there...

Nice buttons finds and old coin is like icing on the cake:thumbup:

Nice hunt with some good targets , Congrats keep them coming really enjoy your video's.

Thank you very much!! We had an awesome time on this hunt...who am I kidding, I always have an awesome time, no matter what. Best hobby ever! Glad you enjoyed the video. Thank you for watching and wishing you BEST of luck on your next outings!!

Bearharold said:
Nice hunt with some good targets , Congrats keep them coming really enjoy your video's.

Thanks, Elton!! let me know if you are ever up this way! I loved the printing plate relic for the snake oil and had a ton of fun researching it...so neat! The silver is cool too, but I personally am most intrigued by the personal or unusual finds...thank you so much for watching and supersuperhappy hunting to you!!

Elton said:
Nice hunt guys.......... wish I had been there...

Thank you SO very much!! I am so glad you like them!! New England is such an amazing area to hunt....love the history here. I thank you for watching and wish you the BEST of luck on your upcoming hunts!!

pescadore said:
Really nice hunt !! I always enjoy your videos.

Again nice video,The snake oil printing plate is really cool---------Are you thinking of bringing PONDS back?

Thank you!! YES - I should bring Pond's back, but maybe name it "Vixen's Elixir - for all your digging woes", lol....
Thank you very much for watching and have an AMAZING weekend!!

After-1- said:
Again nice video,The snake oil printing plate is really cool---------Are you thinking of bringing PONDS back?

Definitely!! We always always do the surrounding fields, and some of our very best finds come from way deep out in the fields! I would absolutely check them, personally. I run the machine wide open, up the gain if not trashy, use the Detech ultimate 13" coil and dig everything but iron :)

After-1- said:
Last week I was at a 1830s farm---Am I missing it by not going into the fields??????????thanks after1

Lol...my machine is a Whites VX3, which I named "Vixen". She's my bestest pal :)

quote=After-1-]
OK thanks ----------What is a Vixen?????????after1[/quote]

LOL------I googled it a few times,thinking who makes this machine????? My machine is Roudoff-leader of the pack---lol after1---

Awesome! Leader of the pack - that's cool!! Hope you have an amazing weekend - I have two full days of hunting ahead, getting up at 4 tomorrow (yikes!!) detecting until dark :)

After-1- said:
LOL------I googled it a few times,thinking who makes this machine????? My machine is Roudoff-leader of the pack---lol after1---