Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crazy winter weather got me out for first swing of year

upnorth

Never in my wildest dreams would I think that I would swing out here in January. But it got a few degrees above zero yesterday, and I had some time. First up was a tot lot and my first find of the year, a clad quarter.

I always look for old garbage along the creek bank as an indicator of activity in that spot, and I scored.

I found a really interesting bottle, but it is still frozen into the back, patience will reward me on this one, please oh please do not be broken.

Later found a super cool beer bottle ? Stamped A B Co., possibly Adolphus Busch ?. It is shot through with air bubbles. Likely the type with the wire and ceramic cork set up.

Then came across what I hoped was an H.B.C. cooking pot, but it just didn't look right. After a bit of cleaning I had an old coffee pot.

30's wheat was about as far back as I could go today. I had a GREAT time this day. And I anticipate the frozen bottle.

Thanks John. I still have some baubles left over from last year. I will try to post up today as I have been burning up some accumulated holiday time.