Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crow creek Alaska

Smigo

Watched a reality show, vary rare for me as I generally hate them, but as I was chanel surfing I saw some people using little suction dredges on a claim at Crow Creek. Nice looking place indeed. Lots of black rock, sands and gravels. Ours is all multi coloured over here in Oz. Must be a top spot as even the dingbats from the show managed a couple of oz between them all. Though cant help but wonder if they really did get all the gold they supposedly did!
Love to know what the two Pro's who own the claim score for their efforts though if the contestants really scored like that! Was cool just to watch some people looking for gold, regardless of the type of show though, I must admit.

I would guess at least a 5-figure paycheck for a season. Maybe more. That's way less than star-power sitcoms where the top actors earn that much and much more per episode, but still makes a mighty decent pay upgrade for the regular folks who are off-kilter, high-strung or eccentric enough to attract a camera crew.

-Ed

Would be a good life though, except for the cold, I hate the cold. Was an interesting watch. Hey, look at the actors in movies and sitcoms. More failed relationships than there are cards in a deck and so out of touch with reality that id take the lifestyle of those claim holders any day over theirs.:thumbup: