Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Crown Craps Advice needed for ANFIBIO.:sad:

Sweeping-4-junk

Today i took my newly acquired Anfibio out for the maiden voyage on my test site. A 45 minute hunt on a fair ground site. Detecting Mode 3 tone. 14 Khz . The hunt got off to a bad start with a nice sounding 88 VDI , this was dug and was a crown cap. :( The next few signals all sounded good high tones and were crown caps. also giving 88 VDI's , some of the crown craps were giving numbers in the 70 's. I dug 8 crown caps. A good sounding 21 was dug and was found to be a big foil clump, this gave an overload pinpoint signal though so i avoided digging this kind of signal after the first foil clump. A couple of 34 's were dug and were pull tabs. Ten minutes before leaving the site i got a solid 67 , this was a rusty £1 Coin with trash very close to it , missed probably by me on previous detecting tests here.
The Crown caps sounded so good especially the newer one's without rust on..The pinpoint button takes some finding . Pinpoint- a trigger switch would be much better than the tiny button switch. I had no choice but to dig the 88 VDI 's these could have been copper coins or silver coins or even a silver ring. So do you guys with the Anfibio dig crown caps also..This Detector is super hot on the trash!.

set your tone break and tone volume for each tone sector so t clps the high tone from the low tone blend from the bottle caps.You can distinguish the difference quite easily this way.

Thats the Coil i have ordered the 9 inch concentric. Mainly for Crown Crap reduction !!.. I know the 7 inch concentric has total rejection of crown caps but it's too small for my liking. I hope the 9 inch concentric will reduce or eliminate the crown cap menace. The concentric are great at pinpointing , fantastic to swing..