Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CS6PI Compatible Coils

cjc

Bloody posties smashed my EF center mount for this machine cant seem to restore the shielding. Shame-- said to be the best he make--the black one. Any ideas?
cjc

The CS6PI is similar circuitry to the Beachscan, both of which were made some years ago now. A later development is the Goldquest which has also gone through two or three versions.The major changes since the CS6PI is the ability to sample at 10uS, the addition of a variable SAT control, and a switchable two stage autotune filter, plus you can use DD coils for all but highly mineralised ground. What you need therefore is the addition of ground balancing to the latest Goldquest system. Hmmm!

See the latest Goldquest SS v3 details by clicking on the Surfscanner banner above.

Eric.

Thanks for your reply Eric. Tony had mentioned you--hes enjoying his TDIBH. Got a lovely GQA2 in a bone dry BHID case thank God but was crushed when they bashed my CS6 coil. Don't think Bills link is live anymore. There's the two of them--they killed me when they dropped that package--not enough bubble wrap or something. Had Bill Lahr do a few things to it as well 2 range SAT, my guy up here in Canada put in a smoothing damper. Keep hearing that the HH coils work.
cjc