Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030? Horsehockey! CZ-3D has a 16 silver coin day.

Lipservice

I posted back at the end of March about detecting 100 year old golf course that had been turned into a city park.
I went there yesterday and had my best silver day in a LONG time! I was using my old 1021 CZ-3D with a Sunray FZ-12 loop.

2 Barbers/5 Mercs/8 Rosies/1 War nickel = 16 silver coins (and a beat up silver small womans ring)
A double dime trifecta :)

Also nabbed 3 Indian cents/37 Wheat cents/a junky old womans watch/8 bullets/cut up coins/clad/etc.
The deepest coin was a very thin (and black) 1903 Barber dime at a measured 10 1/2".
126 silver coins/10 rings out of that park now in just over 2 months!

Could the CTX in your hands do better? Maybe, maybe not. EACH high end machine has strengths and weaknesses. Also the users experience has a lot to do with it. You had a wonderful hunt. Thats what matters. Congrats

missed by not having the CTX3030? lol You did good, just goes to show any good machine in the right hands will do just fine...didn't have to spend $2400 or whatever that thing costs...HH