Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 US Coin TID Chart

Hello Jason. Hope you don't mind me jumping in here instead of Digger.

If you haven't clicked on the chart do that, it will become bigger.

Harry

Thanks for posting!

I downloaded the image so I could bring it up on the iPad in the field when I do not have Internet connection but it is blurry for some reason.

Hello Edward,

Don't know if I can help here. But, since there haven't been any replies yet, I have an idea and thought I would give it a try.

I don't have an iPad or any such device so I'm guessing at what might have happened and what might help. Kind of two heads are better than one. My idea revolves around how you downloaded the image. If you haven't already done what follows, perhaps give it a try.

Left click on the TID image to make it larger. Then right click on that image and select 'Save Image As.' Once saved, Put that image onto your iPad at full size so that it remains clear enough to read. I suppose you would have to scroll around to read it.

I did a search on Findmall and didn't find an answer to your problem, but I would think someone has done this before. If the above doesn't work, perhaps make a new post explaining the problem and asking how to correct. it.

Harry

Great tool chart and many thanks. just upgraded from the AT Pro to the CTX3030 . This chart will be very helpful until I get the hang of it. Thank you.

Wish it was still here. Anyone have any CTX 3030 Charts for US coins they can post?