Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ctx/Equinox Beach Hunting

stateguyt

Can anyone tell me what the benefits of using one of these machines on the beach
Instead of using a Excalibur or Sovereign since we basically dig everything
I guess I am old school using a Excalibur or sovereign
I just don’t think someone using a newer machine is going to outdig someone using the older machine.
Of course both people would have to be equal in knowing there machine etc etc
I

Ive got hundreds of hours on the Nox...... and thousands on the Xcal. The Xcal is quieter out beyond waist deep. There doesnt seem to be a big difference in depth on rings in the water if you use the Xcal in PP mode, but the Nox does better on smaller gold and it seems..... higher K gold. You can hunt at night with the Nox having a lite screen. The Nox is a true ...... multi use machine. Cant dive with the Nox...... price is HALF for the Nox and the warranty is 3X better. The Nox doesnt seem to need nearly the repairs or up keep on O rings and such either. No real mods needed..... thou id change the shaft. In the dry sand.......you can dig a lot more trash... especially bottle caps. In the wet sand...... the Nox will out perform the Xcal.... in both depth and small gold. The Nox is nose heavy if extended..... but the Xcal is heavy. The Nox has a bigger coil..... but it moves really well in the water. BOTH these machines are very good gold getters...... look at Ole Beach Nut and those still using the Xcal...... but i think most have to admit the Nox has really produce some gold....... and surprisingly from the DIRT as well. So for me it comes down to PRICE, WARRANTY, MODS, MULTI USE and REPAIRS..