Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX GOLD RING NUMBERS and MANITCORE

stateguyt

With the gold ring numbers on the ctx and the manticore gold ring numbers
it seems that the ctx numbers are not as big of a scale as manticore
was wondering how others feel about this
i think I like them closer togethe

I prefer the numbers closer together . UP TO + 60 is fine. Too much number variation on the 0 to 100. Dug a f12 -c17 last year and pulled mans 9 K GOLD Ring out.

Of the gold items I have found with the CTX they were from low 3+ to high mid 20's but this is in parks not on the beach. Not sure on the Maniticore but I bought my kid a Xterra Pro for water hunting and it has the + 100 VDI scale as well but it is actually in segments/blocks of 4's say you discriminte 2 it actually blocks VDI 1-4 I wonder if the same on Manticore if not I guess gold can be from 1 to 60 VDI

My own experience for any one interested in the odds of finding a Gold Ring inland are for every Gold Ring you find you will dig 1500 to about 2000 junk items. This may be a conservative estimate , it's possible
you may have to dig 5000 junk bits before a gold ring is hit. You might need a bit of patience :lol: