Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX RELEASE INFORMATION

bcoop

As we all know there has been lots of speculation on every subject relating to the CTX3030. Complete information, videos and testimonies are being released slowly, anyone that is semi interested or very interested in this machine wants to know everything there is to know, AND KNOW RIGHT NOW! Well we are all aware that is not the way things work.

There are reasons why the flood gate to the information portal only has a slow leak, but it is running a little faster now. Right now there are training classes going on for the CTX 3030, for dealers and distributors. The dealers that have attended classes are getting to wrap their hands around this NEW machine for the first time, place orders and learn about marketing and prices of the available accessories and package options. The few guys that I have spoke with are in AWE and are really excited about this machine. Now there are certain stipulations they can not discuss and disclose, like the Price, which is our main concern. It will come and probably about next Thursday evening around 7:30 pm central time or so, that's been the time so far. (don't hold me to that be patient)

With all that being said, let the dealers get fully educated so they can be free to open up to us and successfully sell you a machine without misunderstandings and speculation because they don't know the total answers for everything.

I want to Thank Findmall and all they contribute to this forum along with the Sponsors that pay their annual fee to keep this thing running. We have a library of experiences and knowledge on this forum and more to be written when the fine folks on this forum get to put one of these machines in their hands and start reporting on it.

RayMo, You have contributed to the E-Trac forum as much as anyone and shared your experiences and settings etc. etc. I hope you are able to Pilot one of these and share your personal information and knowledge.

Most of all I want to say Thanks to Randy Horton aka Digger. I can only imagine the stress he has been under from all the POSTS and PM'S, try his shoes on for a day. I HOPE YOU FIND A 20 DOLLAR GOLD PIECE, YOU DESERVE IT.

I can't wait for this forum to turn into pictures of RELICS, COINS and JEWELRY. And most of all the stories behind finding them.

There are a bunch of great guys on here so lets represent that.

BCOOP