Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Curious

Ron12

On last Beach Hunt I brought along a 6 gram band 14k on a string marked at 12 inches
I buried it at the 12 mark in wet sand and could only get a chirp and good number every 3rd or 4th swing
Did get a good iron tone -6 or so the other 3 swings
10 inch the same
8 Hit Good
I watched a vidio of a older guy that hunts with a 4 ft coil on front of a bike an flags area to be dug with a Excalibur he carries
He was saying that deep Gold gives a iron signal and knowing this he digs a lot of Gold
There was no iron in wet sand where I buried this Ring but got repeatable iron tone
I do dig chirps by instinct but interesting about iron
Any input ???
Iron Bias 2 , sensitivity 21 ,Recovery 4
HH Ron
Also laying ring on wet sand picked it up crazy high at least 12 probably more

When detecting to the depth limits target I D's deteriorate, more importantly what is the tone? My CTX does the same thing when I set it up for small gold chains.
Laplander

Curious.... when you find those -6 signals what does it do when you raise disc to say -2?. Does it then null or through a postive digit?

Good Thing to Try with disc
Sound on Ring was just a chirp so hard to say if it was a low Tone
Did find two bracelets with CTX this month and they came up very low tones and numbers , I like 50 Tones
I’ve been hunting all metal and listening to iron on equinox
7 Times out now still waiting on gold
Just Beach
But will give it up sooner or Later