Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Customer Relations and product issues

synthnut

Hi Rosi ,

I boxed up my coil to send back to you and went to the post office to send it off ....I explained to the postal clerk that I wanted to send this package and to please make sure that I would have a tacking number when I did .....I also told her to mark down a" $20 repair " as you mentioned in an earlier email .....She weighed the package ( which was very light ) and then said "$47 please " ......I said " WHAT ? " ......She repeated "$47 please " .....I almost fell over .....At this point , I told her , no thanks , I'm NOT paying $47 to send the coil .....

I contacted Carter who I thought was a dealer for your company and he informed me that Deeptech did not want any USA representatives ......and that he was basically bringing the detectors in for folks to purchase !! ......So here I sit with a brand new detector that has a faluty , falsing coil , and I have to be the one to pay $47 to send it back ? ...... While I applaud you for replacing these faulty coils , I am surely not happy that this machine went out untested or this problem would NOT be a problem .....

Since MOST of your sales are in the USA , I would advise you to set up some sort of representation in the USA so that when problems like this arrise , they can be dealt with in a more professional way ......Thanks for listenning ....Sincerely, Jim

I went thru this with another companies detector .....They not only replaced the coil , but also sent gifts to show their sincerity .......I'm not looking for any gifts or hand outs, but I bought this detector thinking that it was recieving a properly working detector ...

BTW ....I'm not paying $47 to send the coil back ..... If you would like to send me a coil that does not false , it would surely be appreciated , and would see this as a gesture of good customer relations and a company that will do very well here in the USA !!.... Thank You

Hi,

Everyone detector what leave our workshop is tested, the coils - too, of course.
We replaced the elliptical coils because of problem with wet grass only.
Must say that many of the coils sent to us for replacement was hardly used :)
We replace the coils. Don't send new coil without information that the old coil was sent to us. Because we did so once and after that the old coil appeared for sale as second hand. Don't want to say that this will happen with your old coil, but... will be great if you understand me.
You probably are worried that you will be ripped off ?
Everyone from this forum can confirm that his coil was replaced without problem when he contacted with me.
Yes, the amount of 47 USD is not small, maybe there exist cheaper service in USA, don't know, but, sorry to say, this is the situation at the moment.
And !!! it's not true that "DeepTech did not want any USA represantives"!!!
It would be very, very stupid!
I know this continue too long, but hope, very soon will be possible to inform you that we have new dealer in USA. And yes, we did what was necessary during the last months to make the best choice.
So, at the moment the only possibility is to send the coil back or to wait for the new dealer.

Regards, Rosi

I just recently sent my coil back for replacement and it only cost $23. The higher price was for "priority mail", which I declined. I wasn't in that big of a hurry since the ground is still frozen here in Missouri. I sent my '"customs number" to Deeptech and they sent out my replacement before receiving my returned coil. Got it yesterday in good shape. Thanks Deeptech for taking care of my needs.

jimmyk in Missouri

JImmyk,
YES , there is a cheaper way to send the coil , but Rosi told me that I needed a tracking number ......I can send it WITHOUT a tracking number for $23, but I was instructed to send it with a tracking number ......This is the situation that I am dealing with now ..... For $23 I would have sent it , and just chalked it up to doing business with an overseas business.....

Hi Rosi ,
Deeptech not wanting a USA representitve is what I was told .....With the demand for Deeptech detectors in the USA , and sales being very good here , I can't imagine Deeptech having any problems finding a distributor for them .....I've had my Vista Gold for well over a year , and quite a few machines were sent to NY when I got mine ..... Not having a representitive for folks who are in the USA who are your bread and butter customers for this length of time is not right .....As I was saying to JimmyK, I can send the coil WITHOUT a tracking number for $23 .....If this is accpetable to you , I will do that , and will continue to hope for a USA distributor ...... I really like my DeepTech Gold and would like to have a good relationship with the company ......Thanks for understanding .....Sincerely, Jim

You may want to try a different post office. Some clerks are more customer friendly than others.

bugg,
I checked another post office ......The price difference is in the tracking number .....You have to send the package "priority mail " in order to get a tracking number ....... THIS is what costs the extra $$$.... otherwise , as I said earlier , it would only cost $23 ...Jim