Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Customer Service Above And Beyond!!!

DWerk

I screwed up my 5 year old at Pro, I am hard on machines; carry them into the woods in backpacks, a lot of rough water detecting, heavy brush, etc... Finally broke the mounting studs off the control head :( Sent to Garrett for repair/rehab. Sent to Garrett to replace the case; they did a complete job. replaced the broken case and put in a new PCB, tuned it all up. I sent it in early January and had it back in a week... Was not able to get out to test/try until 1st week of March.. I assembled the machine, put it in the rear seat floor of my truck, walked away to get other gear and heard a heart sickening THUD as the back seat fell onto the detector :(.. So another email to Garrett telling them of my brain fart to get another RMA.. didn't need it as Customer Service rep Hilda Bardales reopened the old RMA. Mailed the AT Pro/Coil off again. It arrived back on my step little over a week later NO CHARGE for repairing the AT Pro a second time when they were fully aware that it had been totally my fault :)... Where else does one get that US Customer service.. Thank you Hilda, Thank you Garrett.