Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Customer service dead? Not at Garrett!

61chip

Bought a headphone adapter last week for my AT Pro. Wanted to use earbuds since its getting so hot - will allow me to wear a wide brim hat. Hooked everything up, but still got sound thru the detector speaker and not the earbuds. So took it apart and the plug end of the adapter pulled out, staying in the detector. Pulled it out and came here to the forum for help from the experts! Seems as if I got a bad adapter. Called Garrett, spoke with Adam. Explained my problem. Adam sent me a new adapter, no charge. Didn't need me to send the old one back or even ask for proof of purchase. Got the new one in 2 days! Hooked everything up and working great! Garrett customer service rocks!

Enjoy!

I had a excellent experience with them today I lost my caps that protect the coil and headphone plugs on the control housing and also for my coil and headphone plugs I sent them a message asking how much for the caps and shipping I included my mailing address and Hilda sent me a message saying that they are in the mail on the way for free!! Garrett customer service is top notch!!

got a pro pointer used for 3 months ha a little problem noise of like not I heard sounded a little funny sent it back within a week a brand new one was delivered. Garrett has the best service I've ever experienced