Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

customizing icons and V3i ranges and adding colors too.

johnedoe

Was doing some searching for interesting stuff regarding the V3i and came across this...... I think some of you guys that really want to customize their machine will like this....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asADxB-nlgY[/video]

The video could have been a bit more succinct but that's just me I guess... I like to have thing clear concise and brevity is a plus.
But hey, it's not my vid and I am not going to make one to outline these features because the only thing I hate more than excessive verbiage is redundancy.

Have fun with the adjustments guys and gals.

I've done this before with the colors, ranges and tones. It's actually simple. The problem is guys make a video before they know what they are doing. Then it confuses guys.You don't have to guess the colors like he did. Also if you go crazy the screen looks like a Christmas tree. It can produce a helpful screen or a cluttered screen.:wiggle:

I can understand how things could get a little cluttered ... I went in and set about 5 different colors for the major zones.... that's about how many tones I have set as well.... could not stand all the noise from every VDI having a separate tone.........:blink:
Like I said about the video it could have been a bit more succinct. And about 10 minutes shorter.

I like dirtfishing's channel. Its pretty cool that someone took the time to make
a video to help others.