Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CW bullets

steve in so la

Over the years I have dug these 9 live complete bullets from the Civil War. Glad I didn't hit the bottoms with my Lesche !! Steve in so la

k91m8.jpg

Wow! I've this is my first time seeing live ones posted.

You're not alone, Greg in Michigan.

Congrats on not hitting the live CW bullets! My friend Ginny who I used to go detecting with found a pocket of them (5 or more) on a mountain side where they fought the CW near Ironton, MO! We had fun detecting there on our club outings!

few and far between that way, but I'm glad you rescued some. Awesome bro!

Those are really nice. I hope to find one myself some day.

I've found a lot of bullets over the years but never a CW bullet. Of course it's not likely to find one in Michigan anyway.:detecting: