Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CW Button?

John-NC

I was looking through my old finds a few days ago and came across this North Carolina button. The next day I did a quick search and realized that this button might be real. This shows how much this New Yorker is into civil war relics. I guess I will gain a greater appreciation with time.
I found it about 2 months ago and didn't think anything of it. I just put it with my "interesting" found items. It was a faint signal between 8-10" down in a very well hunted area. I did nick it on the back but at least it wasn't on the front.

Awesome button John. Can't tell you much about it but i suggest you post it on the Relic hunting forum here at Findmall. You will probably get more feedback about it there.

n/t

It pays to know about civil war relics. Even if you are in an area far removed from the "war" areas. Many fair grounds and parks had uniformed soldiers at get togethers and celebrations. I am in Iowa and have found allot of civil war relics, Union as well as Confederate even though there was no confederate occupation here.:shrug: