Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CX LINE DROPPED FROM GARRETT LINEUP

TXPIRATE

Just noticed that the CX masterhunter plus line was dropped from there line of detectors. I can see why I bought one brand New Oct 24. Had to send it back after using it 3 times with one of the knobs shaking in the machine. And called to check on it today and they said coil was also bad. I only used the stock coil one time because I had been using the 4" coil.
To there credit They had a super fast turn around but with the detector being dropped from there lineup I have zero confidence in it now. I hope when it gets back I can regain my confidence in that detector.

TXPIRATE said:
Just noticed that the CX masterhunter plus line was dropped from there line of detectors. I can see why I bought one brand New Oct 24. Had to send it back after using it 3 times with one of the knobs shaking in the machine. And called to check on it today and they said coil was also bad. I only used the stock coil one time because I had been using the 4" coil.
To there credit They had a super fast turn around but with the detector being dropped from there lineup I have zero confidence in it now. I hope when it gets back I can regain my confidence in that detector.
And Garrett will support it for a long time t come shoul dt ever need it.
Im certain the CX series didnt drop because there was anything inherently wrong with it. Ive used one or another over the years with only great results. You didnt do bad getting yours.

Maybe they are making room for a new detector to fill the void. Sorry to see it go as I wanted to get one some day.

Alan

How depressing.:(I thought it was Charles Garrett's favourite. Thumbs down Garrett.:thumbdown:

bearkat4160 said:
Maybe they are making room for a new detector to fill the void. Sorry to see it go as I wanted to get one some day.

Alan
There is no reason not to. They are still as good as ever, and will continue to be so. You might get a good deal and Garrett will stand behind them.