Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ 20 Coming-a few QUESTIONS please

CONDENSED- updated Version
Fisher CZ 20 on the way. Seller gave me an option to return it. Seller only used it in water 1 time- no leaks. He was the 2nd owner.
My criteria for final sale is-must arrive intact, be completely functional and watertight (to wade depth of 5

Posted my 2 cents on the beach / scuba / water forum since I went there before I landed here. :)

I Have used CZ's for 15 years and never used PP button method. Just do it in auto tune like a normal ground balance. Find a clean spot of ground with the pre-sets. When you do raise the coil a 8''-10'' above ground put the volume on 10,ground on 10, sens. on 10,and Disc. in auto tune. Then do the regular bob method listening for a neutral setting or no change in audio to about 2''from ground to a 8'' to 10'' in the air. Then adjust the ground knob till no change in volume. Then put Disc. to 0 set the sens. to 6-7 and volume to 5 or lower if you want modulation. And thats it. I never used the push button method myself.