Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ 21 compared to mine lab and dfx

redbird

can anyone tell me if this machine is worth it, is it better then mine lab or dfx ? how difficult is it to balance? how fast can you swing it? any one with info please respond .

i bought one last month and it is better than my Excal's but not as deep as my GT..you can swing it as fast as you like unlike the Minelabs.you can dive with it as it will go 250 feet.for water hunting it would be my 1st choice but for the beach the GT is top dog!

You compare apples to apples not apples to oranges as CZ21 is a water unit while the others are land units..
Certainly CZ water units do very well in their enviromnet whether it be salt or fresh water and are the favorite of many water hunters,,,ought to cover it all....

The DFX is not such a great machine. The F75 is a great machine.

I know its a water machine but they say it works well in land I want the basics if anyone would recommend this machine or if anyone has this machine your input would be appreciated

A comparable CZ land model as a water machine its great, but on land its big and bulky and not easy to hunt with,,and of course has no meter to assist you...

n/t