Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ 21 Strangest gold find & this weeks hunts

mudslingers8

Check it out my 1st gold tooth crown, a stainless chain bracelet, a silver ring that I am working on it was just a barnacle when I found it, and a white gold & gold band.
The CZ 21 rocks

Mudslinger

Cool finds! I found a whole bridge once made with 16Kt gold which had 5 false teeth in it. I never took any pics of it because that was a long time ago (before cellphones) and just never took a snapshot of it. Any way...to make a long story short...the thing started to dry out over a couple of months and the false teeth were coming out of the bridge. I took it to my dentist and he thought it was cool. We both decided together to just melt it down and make a gold nugget out of it. He melted it for me as I watched and we tossed away the teeth! Now I wished that some pics would have been taken and I would have never melted it down. I'm sure I could have found some way to preserve it if I just tried harder! How dumb was I in those younger years!!!?

Charles

The CZ-21 is an amazing machine, that leaves many PI machines in the dust!! Nice finds and well done my friend!!

Awesome reads. Now I want to unload my whites beach hunter for a cz. Sounds like the cz,21 is not only a tank but dominates over the excal as well. :thumbup:

Awesome finds! I only wish the cz had a threshold on disc. I hunt in AT and flip to disc but it gets tiresome reaching over my shoulder to flip disc switch on rear mounted shaft.