Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-21 worn stem

vernt

Can anyone recommend a straight rod stem. The hole in my upper stem is enlarging allowing too much swivel and side to side play. Fisher made it so that only one hole and pin line up. I like the handle and arm rest but want a stem where two holes and pins line up . I appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Vernt, I LOVE my Anderson upper and lower shaft setup on my CZ-21. I have the carbon fiber upper and the fiberglass zero flex lower, because I didn't
want to spent a ton on the lower. Check them out, I think it is worth the money, and even the standard aluminum upper is very nice. I have the standard length upper by the way.

Vernt, First Option: Purchase one of Plugger's SHAFT LOCKS from Chuck at Indian Nations Detector Sales (a forum sponsor), less than $20!! YOU just Slide It on the END of your
UPPER Shaft, TIGHTEN the Set Screw!! Then Slide your Lower Rod into THAT END of the Upper Shaft,and TIGHTEN the Lower END Tightener, and your done!! Check out
the Pictures on Chuck's Website!!

Second OPtion, DRILL the ENLARGED HOLE Thru to the OTHER SIDE of the UPPER Shaft, it's a 1/4" HOLE!! That way YOU have DOUBLE Holes for the Spring Clip
BUTTON, and Use a RAT TAIL File to ENLARGE your Drilled Hole if necessary!! Personally, I would do BOTH Options, because I have those Shaft Locks on ALL (3) of MY
Aftermarket Straight Shafts, and would NOT be without them!! Hope this HELPS, Les Robinson.