Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-3d gone?

Hopefully there will soon be a new detector coming to the line up to fill the void ... although I'm not holding my breath.

I really get great results with Fisher CZs. Don’t know what to think about Fishers absence in the Detecting world. Maybe they are fazing out hobby detectors, to focus on other ventures. Any time they show up to a detecting event they bring the same old stuff. I have thrown in the towel. Progress waits for NO ONE. I truly want to spend my money $$$ with US
Manufacturers, but the two left in business aren’t bringing anything to market. Plus they refuse to discuss any future detectors in saying……. We are working on new stuff all the time !! Huge disappointment with Fisher ,FT

The CZ3d (Tom tuned 12.2" A.T. on a dime) unit I've purchased new, would be tough to sell. I dug a 1885 half eagle with that unit, rang high tone. If I did sell, it wouldn't go cheap with the 3 coils and in beautiful shape. Is this a tease statement, or what? :giggle:

In the one time i did swing one, it did seem to be a fine detector, used it on a beach in florida for about 15 minutes.

I will use mine till it quits. Just starting to relearn it again. Just starting to update Mike’s Cz Page after 4 yrs. Bear with me, old software on an old pc is a challenge but I found a way.
Funny on the timing ... I searched for the page two nights ago; found it and it just seemed a lot shorter that I had remembered. Used to be a lot of posts here that don't seem to return with searches either. CZs still do very well. I don't think my CZ6a is leaving my possession unless either it dies or I do.

Gone for a while now. I started off with the original CZ-6 back in 91. Had a CZ-6a from 96-2000. Found a lot of great stuff with them. I only had the lone detector at the time. My buddy was sporting the latest greatest White's 6000's back then.

One thing i really miss is the 8" coil with the depth of todays detectors with an 11" coil. Great depth, Great pinpointing. In my area, it had a tough time with the deep rusty nails though. Even so, I made a LOT of great finds with it.

Will FT jump back into the mix? Currently doesn't seem like it. I'll wait and see. Strange world right now.

Great unit the Cz3d is!!! Gone but not forgotten as the old saying goes. They made some really Hot ones and those were the
ones to have and keep.Still have one in the Closet that hits
11.3 inches certified by Tom D. Should have kept my 1rst
Original one though as she was getting near 13 inches
on a dime. That was 1 Hot machine. Traded her off to
Try the latest and greatest at the time back when. Big mistake but I finally found another Cz3d that hits Deep but not nearly as Hot as my last one. Found my Best Gold ring ever with the Cz3d and it Rang out a High tone in a pull tab infested area.Will
never forget that day. Eye opener for sure...
Wish y'all a great year!!!
silverseeker 2

Such a shame these great detectors are disappearing........they find just as much as the newer machines in reality over a seasons detecting.I can't be bothered with loads of programs,i'm happy witha good old simple knobs and toggle switches machine......i have four detectors and non are new tech models but i do just as good as anyone else.

There are some CZ-5 detectors akong with the cz70 and the grear CZ-21 there detectord uised two tone and handle minimized salt water beached much better than a single freq machunsm Do not underestimate the CZ detector handing minimized soil. Metal Detecting is the one true evidences hat yo getback wjat toy put into it,.
Those high dollar detectors will not find ant
athing sitting in your closet.

There are some CZ-5 detectors akong with the cz70 and the grear CZ-21 there detectord uised two tone and handle minimized salt water beached much better than a single freq machunsm Do not underestimate the CZ detector handing minimized soil. Metal Detecting is the one true evidences hat yo getback wjat toy put into it,.
Spell check?

Wow ... was I drunk when I typed that or did it somehow get distorted by digital processing?

Looks like Fisher has Dropped their CZ-3d from their catalog!! Shows no longer available on their site. Sad to see it gone.

the CZ-3D was the last MD of the old , good and unbeatable Fisher.
Now only "chinesized" machines, you can find it also in Aliexpress...