Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-3D vs XP ORX

Minton1

Hello everyone, I'm stuck between two detectors, performance is important for me, not ease of use, I'm a relic and coin hunter, which one would you recommend, thank you.

Kind of depends on the areas you are hunting. If they are relatively clean the cz should work ok. Personally I would go with the Orx since you are coin and relic hunter. It's much faster and out performs the CZ in trashy areas especially in iron. And much lighter to swing.

Hello Minton1, I have many years experience with CZs …5… 7apro and 70 pro ….. I didn’t like the Cz3D that much. I have about a year and a half with the ORX.They are both great coin hunters !! My CZ70 gets me the old /deep targets. I am extremely confident with it , but it’s drawbacks, mainly weight. TheORX is extremely light and I can use it all day long ! The DD coils will get you very close to trash ! A great unmasker !!! It is a lot like a CZ in that it gets great depth also. 3 tones Both detectors go with me every time. The ORX has an expanded VDI 0-99 so lots of trash targets cover a lot of numbers!! I am still learning the ORX , but I know 90,92,94,95, 96 are coins 62,63 are nickels. Dug a nice gold ring last week….72 …. Pull tab range. !! 50-55 Lead . ORX has no notching .If you have more questions you might want to PM me . I would be glad to try and help . Been detecting since 1976 so I have lots of experience! HH Tony