Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cz-5 finds

Larbear2

These finds are from 10 days ago. A late winter storm was forecast for Saturday,, so i made it out on Friday afternoon. I had not used my cz-5 for awhile, so I decided to use it for a few hunts. It didn’t disappoint as it found a small 10k ring at a middle school and two IH’S at a sports field. The two Indian heads were stuck together, reverse to reverse, about 3 inches down. 1904 and 1888.
This was at a sports field that has been hunted hard over a lot of years, by myself and many others. I think that I just got lucky and managed to get my coil over them at just the right angle. I had the 8” coil on the cz, 0 disc and low sensitivity. Found a small amount of clad and of course some trash.

Went back several days later, again with the cz-5 and could not find anything but trash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 292
These finds are from 10 days ago. A late winter storm was forecast for Saturday,, so i made it out on Friday afternoon. I had not used my cz-5 for awhile, so I decided to use it for a few hunts. It didn’t disappoint as it found a small 10k ring at a middle school and two IH’S at a sports field. The two Indian heads were stuck together, reverse to reverse, about 3 inches down. 1904 and 1888.
This was at a sports field that has been hunted hard over a lot of years, by myself and many others. I think that I just got lucky and managed to get my coil over them at just the right angle. I had the 8” coil on the cz, 0 disc and low sensitivity. Found a small amount of clad and of course some trash.

Went back several days later, again with the cz-5 and could not find anything but trash.

Hey Larbear2 , great finds !! CZ5 is definitely an old coin finder !!! Location, location, get on some private permissions and that Cz will get the goods ........ private homes is were it’s at !!! Just think how many places that have never been hunted . Most parks have been hit hard !! I solely hunt private permissions ! Give it a try .. you probably never hunt parks again ! HH Tony

Hey Larbear2 , great finds !! CZ5 is definitely an old coin finder !!! Location, location, get on some private permissions and that Cz will get the goods ........ private homes is were it’s at !!! Just think how many places that have never been hunted . Most parks have been hit hard !! I solely hunt private permissions ! Give it a try .. you probably never hunt parks again ! HH Tony
Yep, you are right, private permissions should result in better finds. I have door knocked a few times with good results, for me I am more comfortable if I see someone on their porch or out in their yard, then i will ask for permission.
Thumbs up for CZ detectors, oldies but they can still find some goodies!