Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-70 Coil????????

onebaddude9

I was wondering why Kellyco don't have a coil you can purchase for the CZ-70. I looked yesterday and was on their website and if you look under coils from fisher the 5, 8, & 10" says in parenthesis (CZ-7A,CZ5, CZ-7a Pro, CZ-3D) I was referred to a salesman and explained i was looking for a new 8" coil and perhaps it was an error that the CZ-70 was left out) I was informed I would have to try to find one new or used from another site.

I tried calling again that company and they are telling me they don't make the CZ-70 8" coil. Mine has the male connector that goes into the (female connector in the control box). And the salesman told me since i was on their website to enlarge the 8" coil picture for the CZ and he said, the CZ coil was not listed in ( ). He stated if I looked closely i need the coil with the male connectors, the one they have now has the female connectors with the male connectors in the control box. I'm still looking. I may have to call Fisher in Texas and send them my current coil. LOL