Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-70 Internal wiring help.

Darren (Va)

Does anyone have pictures of CZ-70 internals or wiring diagram. My CZ has been disabled for a few years now and I can't find my pics showing how power and switch wires connect to board. Any help would certainly be greatly appreciated.

V/R
Darren

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_190518116~2.jpg
    IMG_20210822_190518116~2.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 240
I have a CZ7 quicksilver, It took 2x 9v batteries. I'd show you what I have if I only knew how to open it. Is it clued shut?

There is a rubber gasket around the faceplate that's probably gotten sticky but will come a part. Please be careful, don't want you to mess anything up on my account. If you do get it open I would certainly love pictures of wires plugged into boards.

Send an email to Tom Dankowski and maybe he could
help you out. Most knowledgeable guy on the Cz's platform
of detectors. Just a thought. Hope this can help you out...
He's a Standup guy with a Wealth of knowledge!!!
silverseeker 2

Thanks to everyone that responded to my inquiry. I did send a message to Tom Dankowski, and he replied to contact Felix at Fisher/First Texas Products. I'm still waiting on a reply.
I will let everyone know the outcome of all this.

and he replied to contact Felix at Fisher/First Texas Products. I'm still waiting on a reply.
I will let everyone know the outcome of all this.
I suggest calling, if you didn't, and the chances are good you will get hooked up right away with Felix. Emails can take a while from what I've heard. Good luck, usually they are great to work with. HH jim tn