Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ connectors???

cometguy

I am working on a hip mount, new shaft set up for my CZ3d. Did Fisher ever offer an extension cable for the CZ? If not, I wonder how hard it would be to come up with the proper connectors? Does anyone have experience in "cable extenders" or adding connectors to make one? If you have an idea or any info that might help me, please let me know.

Thanks, Don

I believe Fisher buys commercial connectors....A call to Fisher may get you the name of the outfit they get them from or perhaps be able to purchase them from Fisher...

Dan,
I know you are a longtime CZ guy. I have found an extension, 50 inches, for the Sunray. It is about 30 bucks, figure that is close to what the connectors, cable and time would be worth to build my own. It may be too long, but can probably work something out. Wanting a new system of hip mounting the box and using a lighter assembly with the coil. Will put up some pictures if it works out for me.

Thanks, Don

cometguy said:
... I have found an extension, 50 inches, for the Sunray. It is about 30 bucks, figure that is close to what the connectors, cable and time would be worth to build my own. It may be too long, but can probably work something out. Wanting a new system of hip mounting the box and using a lighter assembly with the coil. Will put up some pictures if it works out for me.

Hey there, I too have a Sun Ray FZ-1 Invader inline probe. Where did you find the extension? I too would like to hip mount my CZ's (I own a CZ5 and a CZ6A) but need an extension to accomodate the Sun Ray probe. It seems that Kellyco is out of stock on theirs.