Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ20 question

blade310

I recently obtained a ZC20 and was wondering if any of you guys/gals have used one for land hunting. If so,what are your thoughts and any tips? I need to get a belt clip this monster has some weight to it. I live in the middle of ohio and don't have alot of beaches around to hunt.

I would trade it for a land unit. It works but you will dig alot more trash with it.

Thanks Power. I may end up doing that. Been wanting a CZ3D

if you end up wanting to sell it shoot me an email I will consider purchasing it.

I'll do that Power.

Its a fine unit, but remember it is locked in salt mode there is no switch for normal/enhanced mode. It can be used and I know people who love in-land hunting with them, but PD is right about swapping for a non-water CZ machine.